Candid Photos Project
Candid Photos Project**Save this document as “B*” YOURLASTNAME Candids
* = Your Block/Period number
Photograph at least 15 original candid photos.
Candid photos are natural and the people photographed are relaxed.
NOTE: No more than two of your photos should include subject(s) who are staring directly into the camera.
- Organize at least 15 original (you took them) candid photos in a Google document.
- Save the document with the correct filename.
- Ensure that no more than two of your photos includes subjects who are staring directly into the camera.
- Rate your five best photos 1-5, where #1 is your best photograph.
30 points (2 points for each original candid)
10 points for originality
- Choose your three best portrait photographs.
- Give each portrait a title.
- Write at least a two sentence description that tells a story and/or describes the photograph.
- Prepare a final sentence that describe the type or types of photography the picture represents along with the month and year (ex. August 2017) the photo was taken, the approximate location (ex. Berks County, PA) and the type of camera used to take the picture (ex. iPhone 5s).