Imagine is the last day of school and summer is just around the corner. Your parents have given you permission to plan a vacation. However, they want to see all the details of the trip before deciding on a location. After researching the destination, travel plans, meals, entertainment, hotels, expenses, you will create a PowerPoint presentation about the dream vacation you have planned. Assume your audience does not know much about your chosen destination.
1. Research your topic.
2. Use your research to Plan and Create a 4 slide (1 Title, 3 Content) PowerPoint Presentation.
A) Start PowerPoint.
B) Create a new Blank Presentation
3. Set up your Presentation.
4.) Choose your sub topics (Titles) for each of the slides.
5. Locate pictures for your presentation.
6. Save the Presentation to your ID # as “YourLastNameDreamVaca”.
7. Set your Background.
8. Apply the Civic PowerPoint theme.
9. Change the theme color to Foundry. Keep all slides the same style.
10. Include the following information: Vacation Destination, Destination Climate, How to get to the Destination, Two hotels at the Destination, A Main Attraction, Food and dining information, What to pack for the Vacation, and Feature Photos from the Destination.
11. Use your research to create the slides.
12. Use the following techniques to create the Slides.
a.) Use at least one type of Smart Art and edit its style and color.
b.) Add and use Pictures: Picture effects
c.) Use and edit Word Art change the fill and effects
d.) Apply a footer to your slides (Name, Period, Day)
e.) Add a shape with text and edit it using quick styles and shape effects
Bonus: Give your title slide a background picture.
Individual Slide Directions (CLICK IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW)