1. Research 6-8 slogans that have meaning to you.
2. Present your research to the teacher.
3. Research 4-6 san serif fonts to use.
4. Present your findings.
5. Choose the slogan and font you will use.
6. Use lowercase sanserif font to create the message in the 13″ X 19″ template.
7. Demonstrate AT LEAST 3 different design layouts for the slogan.
8. For affect, you are limited to one word per line.
9. With the teacher choose the best design/layout for your message.
10. Use WHITE INK to screen three 12″ X 18″ posters.