- Use the paintbrush tool to create a house at Night Time.
- The canvas should be 800 X 800 pixels.
- The house should look DIFFERENT from the previous house.
- The time setting should reflect night time.
- The image should use at least 20 different colors.
- You are encouraged to be creative with this assignment, do this by adding ad least three extras not found in the previous house drawing. Example of “extras” include: cars, pets, birds, brickwork, driveways, etc.
- SAVE the image in your folder as YourLastName_NightHouse.pdf
Below, some examples from past students: