Introduction to Photography
Photography Research: GENRES
**Save this document as YOURLASTNAME GENERES “B*”
* = Your Block/Period Number
1. Choose at least 15 different photography types that appeal to you.
2. Use Google to find at least 10 examples of each type.
3. Create a label for each one (Ex. Sunrise Photography) before placing them in your document.
4. Your completed document should include at least 150 photographs.
5. Make sure and Move this file to the folder shared with the teacher.
Photography is an art, not a set of methods. Technically “incorrect” photos can be the most stunning, such as those which are hugely over-exposed, harshly lit, packed with “distracting” background detail, strangely composed, and so on Know the rules, but know that you can, and should, break them whenever you see fit.