Favorite Species Presentation
You are a scientist who just received a grant to study various species on the planet. What species would you study? Formulate a short PowerPoint presentation about this species. Within this presentation use support from your research describe this species.
1. Research your topic.
2. Use your research to Plan and Create a 6 slide (1 Title and 5 Content) PowerPoint Presentation.
3. Start PowerPoint.
4. Create a new Blank Presentation
5. Set up your Presentation.
6. Choose your sub topics (Titles) for each of the slides.
7. Locate pictures for your presentation.
8. Save the Presentation to your ID # as “YourLastNameSpecies”.
9. Set your Background.
10. Apply the Module PowerPoint theme.
11. Change the theme color to Equity. Keep all slides the same style.
12. Include the following information:
- Eating Habits
- Biological Classification (Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus and Species)
- Natural enemies or threats
- Any other facts about species
13. Use your research to create the slides.
Use the following techniques when creating the slides:
14. Use at least one type of Smart Art and edit its style and color.
15. Add and use at least one Pictures & Picture effects
16. Use and edit Word Art change the fill and effects
17. Apply a footer to your slides (Name, Period, Day)
18. Add a shape with text and edit it using quick styles and shape effects
19. Add slide transitions and timing to each slide.
Specific Criteria On Which This Final Will Be Graded:
(Click image for a larger view)