6. Photoshop Basics: Free Transform Proportionality
Also on edpuzzle.
1. What id the Main Topic or idea of this tutorial?
(HINT: F*** T*********)
2. What does Free Transform allow us to do the size of images?
(HINT: A very important word that starts with a “P” must be included in your answer.)
3. In your own words from what you’ve watched so far, define: Proportional
4. What are the key strokes to begin a Free Transform?
5. While you are Free Transforming, what key remains pressed until the transformation is complete?
6. What tool to we click to accept the changes of a completed Free Transform?
7. Why do we transform images slightly LARGER than the template?
8. What is a good Zoom Out percentage to work, in order to be able to view the template in a small view and improve the efficiently of you free transform?
9. What keys are used to activate Free Transform?
10. While you are Free Transforming, what key remains pressed until the transformation is complete?
11. From what parts of the images we are resizing do we stretch it.
(HINT: The C****Rs)
12. What tool to we click to accept the changes of a completed Free Transform?
13. Before pasting in a new image to be transformed, should you be Zoomed In or Zoomed Out?
14. Why do you want to free Transform in a Zoomed OUT view?
15. Retype the sentence, replacing the blank spaces with words.
When Free Transforming always hold the S____ key and adjust the image from a C_______.
16. Retype the sentence, replacing the blank spaces with words.
When done free transforming make sure not to let go of the S____ key until the transforma has been accepted.
17. What tool do we click to accept the changes of the Free Transform.