This videos demonstrates basic tool arrangement and managing multiple windows in Adobe Photoshop.
-How to create a new document.
-Where basic tools live.
-How to use the paint bucket.
-How to arrange windows.
1. What are the four things this tutorial will examine? List them (1-4).
2. Why might we create a new Photoshop document in INCHES?
3. Why might we create a new Photoshop document in PIXELS?
4. What does the small triangle tab on the bottom right tell you about a tool in the vertical toolbar?
5. Should we click the Move Tool to ACCEPT CHANGES?
6. What key on the keyboard gives you the opposite effect (Zooming Out) when using the Zoom Tool?
7. What tool sometimes HIDES the Paint Bucket Tool? (HINT: Answer starts with a “G”)
8. What command under the WINDOW tab allows us to organize our open documents? (HINT: Starts with an “A”.)