This tutorial examines the basics of file saving in Adobe Photoshop.
Also on edpuzzle.
1. What function of Adobe Photoshop is this video about?
(Hint: Starts with an “S”)
2.Fill in the ____ blank in the sentence below:
By default, Photoshop wants to save files as a .___ document.
3. What does a Photoshop file allow us to do (later)?
4. If you plan on working on a file/document in the future, you should always save it as what type of file?
5. Are .jpg files smaller or larger than .psd files?
6. What makes .psd files more complex than .jpg files?