Use Microsoft word to create a table to submit the answers to the questions below. Use search engines: Google, Yahoo, Ask, and one more of your choice to find your answers. Each search engine must be used at least twice. After you have found the answer to each question provide your answer in a complete sentence, the URL were you found the information and the search engine you used in the table.
1. Name the 5 most recent people to win a Nobel Peace Prize.
2. When was the last time the Philadelphia Eagles went to the Super Bowl, who did they play?
3. Who created Facebook, by how old was he, and when did he do it?
4. Who invented the first computer?
5. What is President Barak Obama’s Middle Name?
6. What is Anime?
7. What is the world record for long jump?
8. Who has the number one song as of today?
9. What part of the computer is its brain?
10. How old was Abraham Lincoln when he became president?
11. Who was the first Walt Disney Character?
12. When was the last time the Philadelphia 76ers won a championship?
13. What was Luke Skywalker’s code name when attacking the Death Star?
14. How old was Osama Bin Laden when he died?
15. Who did the Phillies beat in the 2008 World Series, who threw the final pitch?
16. What size shoe does Shaquille O’Neill wear?
17. When did the Beatles first come to America?
18. How many states border Colorado and what are they?