1. Open a new excel file and save it as yourlastnamebankrecord.xls.
2. In Sheet 1, Create a spreadsheet that tracks lottery winning payments of $10,000 for 12 months.
3. Your spreadsheet should show 10 purchases per month.
4. Use the appropriate formula to calculate the balance each month.
5. There should be at least $500 remaining each month, and this leftover amount should be labeled “To College Fund”.
6. Complete the assignment for 12 months of deposits March 1, 2012 – February 1, 2012.
7. You may include up to 4 reoccurring payments each month. Ex. Rent, Cell Phone payment, Car payment, Car Insurance. This will make it easier as you will only need to come up with 6 new purchases each month.
8. In Sheet 2, Create a Spreadsheet called College Fund that adds the amount not spent each month.
9. The formula to be placed in Cell E4 to find the balance is: =E3-D4 (then hit enter)